Happy August!

4613822734_44a67982ee_z


Lot's going on while I am preparing my Etsy shop for Christmas.
I am disappointed I was unable to meet my deadline for the back to school products (my usual pouches and pencil cases, etc).


Still, I've been stash busting in hopes that this will be a good selling holiday. Times are tough lately and I won't be making anything off these items. Just enough to cover shipping basically. I am just going to be glad getting rid of all this "stuff" I have everywhere. Zippers, fabric, lining, it's out of control. I'll probably reopen my shop sometime in October. Whatever doesn't sell by January I will be donating to various organizations.


Here are a couple little things I purchases at Stitch In Time. They will be creeping up on projects here in the upcoming weeks.


Charmsstitchintime


Charmsstitchintime

Stitchintimesamp
Hope everyone has a wonderful week this week!


 


33GSC876APU8 <---- code to register blog please ignore.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment