Farmer's Wife Quilt-a-Long



Wow I didn't mean to be gone the whole month of June but with summer here my online time is pretty much non-existent.
I did manage to involve myself in this addictive quilt along going on right now though so I have at least been sewing a little.



Everyone should be starting on week 6 right now, I'm chugging along with week 3 though. I am choosing fabric from Tula Pink's Prince Charming line and here are my blocks so far

Week One

Block 1 ~ Attic Window




Block 2 ~ Autumn Tints



Week Two

Block 3 ~ Basket
(The handle ruined this one...it's hard to tell since the photo is kind of blurry but it looks bad...trust me)



Block 4 ~ Basket Weave



I'll admit I'm not too fond of my basket block. I screwed it up but just made do and figure I won't include that in my finished quilt. There are over 100 blocks in this book but for the size quilt I'm doing I'll only need 50 of them so I can pick and choose which ones I like best.
I'm off to cut out a bunch of triangles for the next few blocks...they are TINY!
Hopefully I'll be back again before August.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Your blocks look lovely! I love that fabric and your quilt is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is going to be really beautiful with this selection of fabrics you chose! I love all the blocks you've made so far. I wasn't really tempted to join in this project, but after seeing your progress, now I kinda want to! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete