My Creative Space ANNA SKIRT

Hi friends how has your week been so far? The weather is finally starting to get cold here and personally I am loving it. :)


Anyways my latest project has been this skirt made out of some Anna Maria Horner fabric for a birthday gift. I actually made it a couple weeks ago but couldn't show it until she opened it.
It only took me a couple yards of fabric and some elastic and maybe an hour tops.
I definitely will be making some more of these if I can find some more fabric as wonderful as this.



Click here for more creative spaces this week. I am going to be spending this weekend doing major de-stashing so unfortunately there will be no time for sewing. :(

4 comments:

  1. Cute project! I love that print. Fun to see you're finding time for sewing projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is beautiful & the skirt so fun & girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fab, the fabric was made for that skirt!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete