Shiny & New


4613967678_2563bb7368_b


I don't know if it's because I'm in a new house now or what but my blogging love had left me for awhile along with some other hobbies I had. I spent hours reading blogs, blogging, reading about blogs, etc. I would create things to blog about. It's just what I did for years. Then we moved and I became overwhelmed with house projects. I didn't read a blog or even log onto TypePad. Someone had dropped off the new Artful Blogging to me last week though and as I flipped through the wonderful photo layouts and inspiring articles I remembered what I was missing. I still haven't recovered from my creative slump but I do feel I can create posts based on my photos and such so Vintage Fairytale will be my new blog for awhile.
Why Vintage Fairytale?
It was my old email I used and created my Flickr account out of. People that use my photos in magazines and websites use "photo by vintage fairytale" so I figured it's too late to change it now. :)


While I am sure there will be crafty projects in the posts of this blog this isn't going to be a "craft blog". It's more of a personal blog that will fulfill my journal needs. If you happen upon it and enjoy your time here, please leave me a comment or drop me an email.


If you were a reader of my old blog you can still visit it here. I am keeping it up since I get several hits on the Japanese craft book posts still.


~Staci


No comments:

Post a Comment