My Creative Space


My creative space is filled with squares and since I feel like that's all I've been posting lately I decided to change things up a bit. Here is a bag I made the other day using the Made By Rae Buttercup pattern


It is actually a gift for someone so I really hope she likes it. I am thinking she will though since she picked out the fabrics herself.
I should be getting back to cutting squares out of my scrap pile but think I'll skip it and poke around in some other Creative Spaces for a break.
:)
p.s. I am now no longer a no-reply blogger!!! I always wondered why no one ever responded to my questions when I left comments on blogspot blogs.
Thanks to this post I have seen the light. :)
Now I feel silly that I was offended when no one ever responded to any of the questions I left on Blogspot blogs before.......

11 comments:

  1. Oh it's lovely! And the fabric is too cute :) I am sure she will be a very happy bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute purse...it's just the right size and I adore the fabric. She will love it!
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute bag!!! Love the fabric! Such a satisfying feeling to be able to make a bag I'm sure she will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bag! What a great gift to give. Always fun to see what you're working on in your sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome bag! Too Cute. I am sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bag... I might have to look up that pattern and have a go at making one. I have a few friends who would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fabric. That bag is pretty darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice bag - you have a lucky friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute bag! I like the fabric (lucky friend!). I have been putting off making a buttercup bag for WAY too long. Must go dig my pattern out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lovely bag Staci - your friend will love it. I have that pattern somewhere too - must see if I can find it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete