My Creative Space 5

Weekendcrafting 006
My creative space this week is pretty much filled up with Heather Ross "coins".
I've gotten out all my Heather fabric and have been chopping away so hopefully I can start this coin quilt soon.


Weekendcrafting 008
After going through all the different pieces I wish I had just a few more. I may take what's left of the HR sale that I haven't cut up and try and swap it for some different prints. My goal is to have at least started with sewing by the end of the year but you know how that goes.......
For more spaces go to Kirsty's!


Weekendcrafting 011

2 comments:

  1. how cool to see these HR fabrics cut into coins! this is going to be a beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's going to be stunning when it's done. i adore heather ross' designs.

    ReplyDelete