Button Bracelets

Creative 032


Button bracelets are everywhere. However, for some reason I never made one for myself. I have jars and jars of various vintage buttons and decided to make one the other night while watching a movie.

Creative 027
I really love how it came out and it gave me something creative to do while I waited for the weekend. Tomorrow I'll post some of my progress from Danita's course.
I'm absolutely loving it and have been learning lots of new techniques.


At some point this weekend I need to do some work on here. Bloglines is shutting down in a couple weeks which is going to mess up my whole blog reading and link list. Does anyone recommend a good reader? I really liked how when I added a blog to my bloglines it automatically put it on my sidebar here. If you have any recommendations please leave a comment or email me.
Aside from my reader issues it's about time to change the ole summer banner up there. I did so love that photo though and will miss it.


Hope everyone is having a creative weekend.  :)


Creative 036

No comments:

Post a Comment