And The Winner Is....

Smswinner


Of course it had to be WAY at the end...and of course I didn't think to count backwards until afterwards. I guess it's hard to think with kids throwing a blow up Minion around my desk while trying to blog. :)


Anyway thanks to Tara's wonderful generator the winner is Laura!!


Smswinner2 I have already emailed you for your address so if you haven't received it please check your spam folder. :)



Thank you to everyone that commented and participated in this giveaway.


I really wish I could have more than one winner. I actually dug around in all my fabric trying to find more of that line but didn't find any. I figure I'll just have to create a new giveaway soon with multiple winners.

I'll be visiting everyone (with a blog) that commented this weekend and can't wait to add some new friends to my reader.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! :)


~Staci


 

No comments:

Post a Comment