Studio Photos

 


Sept13 030
I apologize for the bright-ness of these pictures. For some reason I cannot seem to get good pictures in the loft. They turn out so dark no matter what I do with my camera settings so then I have to boost the photos to an unappealing level.
Maybe a tripod would help....


Anywho, here are some photos of the loft now that it's somewhat cleaned up and organized. 


Sept13 013


Sept13 029


Sept13 037


Sept13 031 copy


My fabric obsession had to be captured :)


 Sept13 033
Sept13 044


  I've actually really been good this year and not bought any fabric. In fact, I don't think I've purchased a single print since maybe February (and Heather Ross's studio sale today). I'm kind of at the point where I'm out of room to store everything. I have all this fabric and no time to sew. I keep pushing back my online shop re-opening date and lately I am wondering if I ever will take down the "on vacation" announcement. This may be a creative space for looking only......


4991711400_accac1d3f5


 

No comments:

Post a Comment