Quilted Coasters


 Moving into a new home means new colors and designs.
I have been busy with a list of new items to make for our new abode, one of them being coasters!


I used my favorite method from Purl


Coaster1
I just love the quilted lines on the little squares of fabric. I usually put cheap felt inside of two charm squares and it always turns out really good.

This dotted print was my favorite


Coaster2
Coaster3


Here is the blue side:


Coasterblu


and here is the brown:



Coasterbrown


I am really pleased how they came out. Especially since I haven't sewn in awhile. I am not sure what's next on the "to sew" list but hopefully it will be as much as a breeze as these were to make.


(The fabric used here was Basic Grey *Urban Couture?* line)


Coaster4

No comments:

Post a Comment