Flea Market Fancy Bday Gift

Aug29 013
I showed you this little cutie yesterday but now that I have some decent photos I thought I would re-post it along with the other half of this gift.


Aug29 012
I used some Flea Market Fancy scraps that I have been hoarding forEVER it seems. Along with some fraying canvas. I originally was just testing out my shabby sewing (is that what it's called?) but it turned out so good I decided to include it in a birthday gift.


Aug29 014


Today it was time for some more FMF fun.
The recipient loves zip pouches and such so I made her a little patchwork wristlet.


Aug29 035
It was supposed to have a gusset but honestly I had too much to do today to bother with it so just made it flat. I still think it turned out okay and it was fun working with Flea Market Fancy.


I hope she likes it.


Aug29 032


Next week starts more shop product making. I have spent this whole weekend cutting out pouches and other goodies. I should have been cleaning up my studio though. It's pretty scary.  :)


See you soon!


Aug29 031

No comments:

Post a Comment