Ruby & Ty

Jan2 021
It has finally arrived!!! I had almost all of the prints in my cart at one point but when I went to get some fabric from a different collection half of the Ruby Star Rising prints I had sold out! Hopefully there will be another batch ordered or I'll find another shop with some.


Jan2 025
Still I got 5 prints and love them all so I guess I can't complain. Does anyone else have any prints from this collection? It's nice quality and I can't decide what to make with it...

Jan2 023
Jan2 020
I think out of the ones I purchased the cups/teapots on gray is my favorite. :}

Jan2 022
Jan2 028


I also got 3 prints out of Ty's line and after seeing it in person am going to get some more for a quilt. I really love the colors and it will feel good to make something not pink for a change.

Jan2 026
I can't wait until the weekend to start sewing with these new lines.
:)


 


 

4 comments:

  1. Great finds! Those Ruby Star Rising prints are so fun, especially that viewfinder! I used to love playing with those as a kid. Can't wait to see what you make with these new treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new fabric is absolutely deelightful. As I look at it some pillows might be nice.....I am being inspired to redecorate, so I can run out and get some cute prints for the day bed! And your kindle kiss, so cute!
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gigi! I think pillows would be a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Terri I really love them and can't wait to make something out of them.

    ReplyDelete